Rapid Plas has been manufacturing high-quality storage tanks for liquid fertiliser, water treatment and molasses products for 17 years. Market research has indicated that customers are looking for a reliable and economical liquid fertiliser storage solution. Customers wanted a tank that was compact, portable, washable and safe. Rapid Plas is pleased to announce that after 2 years of exhaustive design and testing, we have developed a solution that overcomes the challenges with storing these liquids, making it easier to store & handle and at the same time providing the owner with clear cost savings. We are confident that this is the best solution available for your liquid needs and thank our customers for providing feedback.
- Choosing Your Rainwater Tank Location and Preparing the Pad
- Getting the Water Quality You Want
- Maximise Rainwater Capture – How to find the right tank size
- Save Water with the Best Quality Rainwater Tanks
- Why new dams won’t give us water security
- Poly water tank on its way? Be prepared
- Are you ready to harvest rainwater?
- Site Preparation: The Key to Maximising Your Rainwater Tank Investment
- On-farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme for NSW
- Getting through the New South Wales’ Drought