Rapid Plas has been manufacturing high-quality storage tanks for liquid fertiliser, water treatment and molasses products for 17 years. Market research has indicated that customers are looking for a reliable and economical liquid fertiliser storage solution. Customers wanted a tank that was compact, portable, washable and safe. Rapid Plas is pleased to announce that after 2 years of exhaustive design and testing, we have developed a solution that overcomes the challenges with storing these liquids, making it easier to store & handle and at the same time providing the owner with clear cost savings. We are confident that this is the best solution available for your liquid needs and thank our customers for providing feedback.
- Rapid Plas - celebrating 30 years of innovation, engineering and quality
- Materials used to make water tanks
- Connecting your catchment to a water tank; wet pipe and dry pipe systems
- Should I Get a Rainwater Tank? Questions and Answers
- Cleaning and maintaining your rainwater harvesting system for optimal performance
- To save water, you have to know how you use water
- Optimising domestic water sustainability with a well-designed rainwater harvesting system
- Crown Force™ Technology Creates the World’s Best Poly Water Tank
- Rainwater is better for your garden than tap water
- Rainwater Harvesting; Why Wouldn’t You?