Introducing the new Crown Force™ Technology Series of Water Tanks by Rapid Plas!
It is with immense excitement that we approach a “New Era” in Water Storage. After years of Research and Engineering, Rapid Plas proudly announces the release of the new “Crown Force™ Technology” LLDPE Water Tanks. The strongest Rapid Plas tank ever.
The Strongest Rapid Plas Tank Ever
Crown Force™ Technology brings Poly Water tanks into the new era. Combining the highly desirable Corrugated Styling integrated with a new centre ‘Crown’ and Fin engineered roof utilising the new RGBlend20 compound. Providing brilliant aesthetics, superior strength, and ultimate durability and longevity.
What is Crown Force™ Technology?
Crown Force™ Technology involves a new inbuilt centre ‘Crown’ which locks the unique triangular roof fins together, to provide the tank with unprecedented structural Integrity. The walls of the Crown Force™ Tanks are further strengthened by the unique composition of the Rapid Plas RGBlend20 raw material.
Crown Force™ Tanks Features & Benefits:
- A unique Inbuilt Centre ‘Crown’ – for maximum strength
- Triangular Fin roof design stemming out from the ‘Crown’ – to provide superior support
- Genuine Corrugated Design – for wall integrity and the classic Australian style
- Constructed with RGBlend20 raw material – for strength and UV protection
- Every Tank Tested – exceeding Australian standards.
- Seamless construction – no splitting
- Free Delivery on large tanks – For these large tanks we want them to arrive with the utmost care
- 24 Colours – Matching your Colorbond® roof, gutter or fence
- 4 x Moulded in lifting lugs – for safe handling and moving into place
- 2 x 1.5″ BSP Outlets – For flexible installation
- 1 x 1 1/2″ Ball Valve – So your tank is ready for use
- 90mm Overflow Kit – For simple installation anywhere around the tank
- 500mm Inlet Strainer & Dust Cover – To prevent algae growth in your water